Slytherin



Sonja broke up with me because she said Gryffindors and Slytherins weren't compatible. I protested, saying I wasn't sure I even was a Slytherin. And anyway, even if I was, surely there was something I could do to become a Gryffindor. She shook her head at me pitifully before stuffing her hair straighteners into her bag and walking out the door.Determined to prove her wrong and win her back, I started doing incredibly courageous things when I knew she was looking. Emerging from a burning building holding a baby in one arm and a kitten in the other, I looked over at Sonja hopefully; she was standing on the pavement with her best friend Simone. They did not look impressed. As they walked past me I heard Sonja mutter, ‘There he goes again, trying to manipulate my feelings.''Typical Slytherin,’ returned Simone.

Comments

Popular Posts